About Me

My photo
I am a wife of a student pastor and mom of two amazing and energy-filled little boys. I used to teach in classrooms, now I teach at home. I am walking through life one day at a time, learning what it means to dream big and use my life for God's glory. Oh, and I really love Austin.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Moving My Chair


I've officially moved my blog to a new address and hope that you'll join me in this new blogging journey. I am still learning the nuts & bolts to posting on a new site so please be patient with me.

 I am so excited to begin posting again soon and even more excited about this amazing summer online community group I joined through (in)courage that will help me develop my blogging skills and meet other fun blogger friends along the way. 

Click on the link below to visit my new blog and please click the black follow button to get e-mail updates when new blogs are posted! 

See you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment